T-Shotz, the exciting, new 52,000 square-foot golf and entertainment complex scheduled to open in September at Kansas City Northland’s Metro North Crossing Redevelopment, has named J.W. Fisher as general manager. Fisher, who has been on the job since early May, is charged with preparing the state-of-the-art golf entertainment facility and staff for a September opening.
A 30-year veteran of the hospitality industry, Fisher has overseen high-volume, event-driven operations in Kansas City, Chicago, and Cincinnati. Fisher comes to T-Shotz from Houlihan’s and Yard House Restaurants where he had served as the director of operations since 2016.
“I’m excited to be a part of T-Shotz from the very beginning,” said Fisher. “T-Shotz is going to be so much more than golf. When we open, guests should expect to enjoy incredible food and beverage plus outstanding service amidst a fun and vibrant atmosphere.”
T-Shotz will feature 66 climate-controlled, technology-enhanced hitting bays and suites on three levels where guests can eat, drink and socialize while overlooking the expansive 200-yard green-turfed target range. Designed for all ages and skill levels, the new venue will differ from other golf entertainment complexes in a variety of ways, including:
- Guests can “play” several famous golf courses, play unique golf games and compete on target golf games from their hitting bay as their golf shots are projected to both a high-definition monitor and television displaying games, courses or targets.
- Experienced golfers will enjoy TrackMan golf ball tracking technology, the same performance enhancing technology used by many club professionals and Tour Pros.
- T-Shotz will include two restaurant/bar venues. Both restaurants will offer local farm-to-market comfort food and shareables, with the top-level venue, The Raw Bar, having fresh seafood, an oyster bar and lounge area.
- More than 120 LED high-definition televisions will broadcast sports programming, making T-Shotz the hub for sports and entertainment viewing in the Metro.
- T-Shotz will offer dedicated special event and private event spaces for small to larger groups for corporate outings, tournaments, fundraisers, kids and teen parties and more.
Troon®, the leader in golf course management, development, and marketing, manages T-Shotz.
T-Shotz is part of the Metro North Crossing Redevelopment and is located on the northeast corner of U.S. 169 and NW Barry Road on the site of the former Metro North Mall. For additional information on T-Shotz, visit www.tshotz.com.